Brief Introduction:Kudzu root extract puerarin is extracted from dried root of Pueraria lobata （Willd.）Ohwi (Chai Ge in Chinese) in process of collecting dry roots from planting base and testing the puerarin of more than 5% usually at our lab. On the basis of rich experience in extraction and purification, our puerarin is produced to support health and pharmaceutical enterprise for protecting heart and dilating blood vessels.
- Product Name: Puerarin
- CAS NO.:3681-99-0
- Specification:Puerarin 30%,40%,60%,80%,98%,99%
- Color: Brownish Yellow Powder, White Fine Powder
- Part Used: Root of Pueraria lobata （Willd.）Ohwi
- Test Method:HPLC
Kudzu root extract, Chinese name Ge Gen, is also called pueraria extract or kudzuvine root extract. For last 8 years, we have been cooperating with well known base in Shandong to regularly procure batch Chai Ge with higher puerarin content. After testing the qualified content of pueraria 30%,40%,60%,80%,98%,99%, we buy large amount of superior raw material collected by local farmers, which makes our puerarin outstand among the similar product.
Collecting dry Chai Ge root, soaking in alcohol to extract, concentrating and refining, puerarin will then be gained.
1) Kudzu root extract puerarin can be applied in food industry as blood pressure and blood fat lowering food and health products.
2) As the Chinese medicine injection, puerarin benefits blood circulation and stasis. It also can be applied in pharmaceutical field to clinically treat coronary heart disease, diabetes and other diseases.