Brief Introduction:Kudzu root extract Pueraria Flavonoids or pueraria flavone is extracted from dried root of Pueraria lobata （Willd.）Ohwi (Chai Ge in Chinese) in process of collecting dry roots from planting base and testing the Pueraria Flavonoids of more than 30% usually at our lab. On the basis of rich experience in extraction and purification, our Pueraria Flavonoids is produced to support health and pharmaceutical enterprise for protecting heart and dilating blood vessels.
- Product Name: pueraria flavone
- CAS NO.:5013-01-4
- Specification:pueraria flavone 30%,40%
- Color: Dark Brown Powder
- Part Used: Root of Pueraria lobata （Willd.）Ohwi
- Test Method:UV
Kudzu root extract, Chinese name Ge Gen, is also called pueraria extract or kudzuvine root extract. For last 8 years, we have been cooperating with well known base in Shandong to regularly procure batch Chai Ge with higher pueraria flavone content. After testing the qualified content of pueraria 30%, 40%, we buy large amount of superior raw material collected by local farmers, which makes our pueraria flavone outstand among the similar product.
Collecting dry Chai Ge root, extracting frompueraria solution, concentrating, pueraria flavone will then be gained.
1) Kudzu root extract pueraria flavone can be applied in food industry as blood pressure and blood fat lowering food and health products.
2) Pueraria flavone also can be applied in pharmaceutical field.